Your responsibilities will include:
-Monitoring the promotion department, checking publications and the quality of employees;
-Responsibility for room / apartment rental services;
– Search for new sites for placing rooms;
– Analysis of competitors;
– Processing customer applications (in English), further dialogue;
– Search for a freelancer, preparation of technical specifications and monitoring the implementation of the task;
– Substitution of the supervisor;
You can always develop in other directions if you want to.
– Ability to prioritize;
– Literate Russian (written);
– Lively and relevant English (written and spoken). You may not know all the rules thoroughly, the main thing is to write without a “ruglish” and very gross errors;
– Effectively completing tasks, not working for the sake of work. The more you can bring to the company, the more you can earn.
– Ability to devote work to at least 40 hours a week. The more you work, the more money you get.
– The ability to find, correctly analyze and present information. It is important to understand that in connection with a large number of different tasks, you will have to grab a lot on the fly.
– The ability to develop;
– Participation in interesting projects;
– Salary 2 times a month. From $300 for 40 hours a week;;
– It is important to understand that during an internship your salary will be $2.1 per hour. An internship ends when you begin to essentially do and understand processes. After it – your salary will increase, you will be able to receive $600-$850.
-Percentage of salary for hours and bonuses for making sales and moving people to apartments.
To join us, fill out the form: